We hope to run a full midweek TT championship this year- we are continuing with a championship for road bikes which will be run with the same format as last year: only road racing legal machinery allowed so no very deep section rims, disc wheels or tri bars and no aero helmets: you and your bike must be legal for a road race.
As usual points will be scored as last year for Scratch, Handicap, Vets on standard and Road with the best 6 points scoring rounds counting towards the final placings. There will also be overall prizes for the best U18 rider and best Woman.
Members should note that to be eligible for any award they must marshall at a minimum of two rounds during the 12 week series.
TT Dates for 2022- please check website and/or Facebook though in case they change last minute due to roadworks etc.
Total 10 rounds – best 6 qualify for club championship.
– May 11th (road bike only) Pearl Lane circuit K2/14 (Great Witley village hall start and sign on)
– May 18th Ryeland Lane (K8/10T)
– May 25th Great Witley (K22/10)
– June 1st Ryeland Lane (K8/10T)
– June 8th Halfpenny Green (K21/11)
– June 15th week off
– June 22nd Great Witley (K22/10)
– June 29th (2-up TT Round) Ryeland Lane (K8/10T)
– July 6th Callow Hill sporting course (K22/15)
– July 13th Ryeland Lane and club 10 mile championship round (K8/10T)
– July 20th Hill climb KH43 Shelsley Kings
The entry fee is £4-00 for members producing a 2021 membership (first and second claim) and £5-00 for any other riders. Juniors under 18 will have to provide a parental consent form, but will get free admission to the races. All riders require a working rear light and front line this year plus helmet following amendments to CTT rules. No lights or helmet = no ride