- This event has passed.
Women’s Coached Session – 7.30-8.30pm
April 12 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:30pm on Monday, repeating until June 21, 2021
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic all are required to pre-book coached sessions, numbers will be capped and Coaches will ensure that riders are aware and complying with maximum track numbers and social distancing requirements.
Booking can be made online using the this link
Group sizes will be kept small to ensure social distancing. Please note that there is no access to the club house facilities or water tap at the moment, therefore please arrive at the session prepared. Cash payments are accepted but will be placed in a tin and no change will be given.
£3 Members of Wyre Forest CRC or Tri Energy, £5 for everyone else
Please contact me if you have any queries email@example.com
Rules and requirements of the booking
- There may be access to toilet facilities but not guaranteed. You will need to wear a mask to enter the club house building
- The outside water taps will be not accessible, therefore you will be required to bring your own bottles from home and enough water for the duration of your session.
- Under no circumstances should water bottles be shared with other riders.
- Riders must ensure they maintain a minimum of 2m social distancing when on the track especially when passing other riders unless they are riding with members of the same household.
- There is a maximum of one spectator/parent guardian per household booking. They are not allowed onto the track and must maintain social distancing at all times whilst spectating.
- If you have any coronavirus symptoms (high temperature, new continuous cough, loss or change to your sense of taste/smell) then you must not attend and must self isolate at home and arrange to be tested by visiting gov.uk
- Any rider deliberately failing to comply with the rules will be asked to leave the session by the Coach and may not be permitted to attend future booked sessions