- This event has passed.
Youth Development Centre Sessions – 7-9pm
September 9 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:00pm on Thursday, repeating until December 16, 2021
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic all are required to pre-book coached sessions, numbers will be capped and Coaches will ensure that riders are aware and complying with maximum track numbers and social distancing requirements.
Booking can be made online using the this link
Development Centres are promoted by the British Cycling talent development team in partnership with regional staff and volunteers. They support riders with their first step on the talent pathway as well as current riders who have been engaged in RSR and Apprentice programmes.
Who is it aimed at?
All Youth A, B (Wyre forest youth C) & Junior bike racers.
What do you need?
- A clean road bike in good working order, helmet, gloves, appropriate clothing for the weather & time of year, spare inner tube, tyre levers, pump and enough food & drink for a two-hour session and a pair of trainers suitable for off bike movements.
- Completed and signed Parental Consent form (Download Here)
Things to note:
Sessions will run during term time only throughout the year
Charges for each session are;
- WFCRC 2nd Claim Member & Non Club Member £3
- WFCRC 1st claim member FREE
Payment on the night. Money will need to be deposited into a coin bank, as such coaches will not have access to change, so please bring correct change for the session.
Rules and requirements of the booking
- The outside water taps will be not accessible, therefore you will be required to bring your own bottles from home and enough water for the duration of your session.
- Hand gel will be provided for riders to use when entering and exiting the track but if people have their own small gel bottles then it would be appreciated if you could bring their own supply.
- If you have any coronavirus symptoms (high temperature, new continuous cough, loss or change to your sense of taste/smell) then you must not attend and must self isolate at home and arrange to be tested by visiting gov.uk
- As these are coached sessions there will be first aid available.
- Any rider deliberately failing to comply with the rules will be asked to leave the session by the Marshall and may not be permitted to attend future booked sessions
Most importantly please enjoy your coached session and respect your fellow riders using the circuit at the same time.