- This event has passed.
Club members Track time 9-11am
January 15 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:00am on Saturday, repeating until December 17, 2022
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic all are required to pre-book coached sessions, numbers will be capped and Coaches will ensure that riders are aware and complying with maximum track numbers and social distancing requirements.
Booking can be made online using the this link
Wyre Forest CRC – Club members circuit time
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic Club members are required to pre-book circuit access.
A valid 2021 club membership is required to be able to book these sessions and membership will be verified by the Marshall.
Rules and requirements of the booking
- The outside water taps will be not accessible, therefore you will be required to bring your own bottles from home and enough water for the duration of your session.
- Under no circumstances should water bottles be shared with other riders.
- Hand gel will be provided for riders to use when entering and exiting the track but if people have their own small gel bottles then it would be appreciated if you could bring their own supply.
- These sessions are for paid up members of Wyre Forest CRC only, Membership status will be confirmed before you will be allowed to use the circuit, please remember to bring your 2021 Membership card along with you.
- If you have any coronavirus symptoms (high temperature, new continuous cough, loss or change to your sense of taste/smell) then you must not attend and must self isolate at home and arrange to be tested by visiting gov.uk
- There will be no first aid available and riders will be riding at their own risk.
- Any rider deliberately failing to comply with the rules will be asked to leave the session by the Marshall and may not be permitted to attend future booked sessions
Most importantly please enjoy your circuit time and respect your fellow club members using the circuit at the same time.