- This event has passed.
Youth Coaching (Novice & Intermediate) – 6-7pm
November 5 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00pm on Friday, repeating until November 26, 2021
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic all are required to pre-book coached sessions, numbers will be capped and Coaches will ensure that riders are aware and complying with maximum track numbers and social distancing requirements.
Booking can be made online using the this link
Payment by cash on the evening of £2 per rider. Money will need to be deposited into a coin bank, as such coaches will not have access to change, so please bring correct change for the session.
- Session one – 6.00-7.00pm (Novice to Intermediate riders)
- Session two – 7.15-8.15pm (Advanced youth Riders)
There is a 15 minute change over window for riders to safely exit the track and new riders to enter, once the track is clear of riders from the previous session.
The Carpark will be open along with the toilets, however the club house and outside drinking taps maybe not accessible so please bring everything you need from home.
Rules and requirements of the booking
- There is access to toilet facilities in the club house but the bar and seating areas still remain closed until further notice .
- The outside water taps will be not accessible, therefore you will be required to bring your own bottles from home and enough water for the duration of your session.
- Under no circumstances should water bottles be shared with other riders.
- Riders must ensure they maintain a minimum of 2m social distancing when on the track especially when passing other riders unless they are riding with members of the same household.
- There is a maximum of one spectator/parent guardian per household booking. They are not allowed onto the track and must maintain social distancing at all times whilst spectating.
- Hand gel will be provided for riders to use when entering and exiting the track but if people have their own small gel bottles then it would be appreciated if you could bring their own supply.
- If you have any coronavirus symptoms (high temperature, new continuous cough, loss or change to your sense of taste/smell) then you must not attend and must self isolate at home and arrange to be tested by visiting gov.uk
- As these are coached sessions there will be first aid available.
- Any rider deliberately failing to comply with the rules will be asked to leave the session by the Marshall and may not be permitted to attend future booked sessions
Most importantly please enjoy your coached session and respect your fellow club members using the circuit at the same time.