- This event has passed.
Thursday Night – Club Circuit sessions
August 6 @ 6:00 pm - 8:15 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00pm on Thursday, repeating until October 29, 2020
Wyre Forest CRC – Club members circuit time
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic Club members are required to pre-book circuit access, numbers will be capped and we will have Marshall’s there to ensure that riders are aware and complying with maximum track numbers and social distancing requirements. The club house will continue to remain closed.
Please pre-Book using the eventbrite link found here
Sessions will be booked in 1 hour intervals, if your require the full 2 hours you will need to book both available sessions for the required day.
A valid 2020 club membership is required to be able to book these sessions and membership will be verified by the Marshall as you enter the circuit.Because we are not able to access the club house or floodlights we have been asked to amend sessions times by SSC and the session times are as follows
- Thursday Evening session one – 6.00-7.00pm
- Thursday Evening session two – 7.15-8.15pm
There is a 15 minute change over window for riders to safely exit the track and new riders to enter, once the track is clear of riders from the previous session.The Carpark will be open, however the club house and outside drinking taps will be not accessible so please bring everything you need from home.
Rules and requirements of the booking
- There will be no access to toilet facilities and under no circumstances are riders permitted to go to the toilet on the track verge .
- The outside water taps will be not accessible, therefore you will be required to bring your own bottles from home and enough water for the duration of your session.
- Under no circumstances should water bottles be shared with other riders.
- Riders must ensure they maintain a minimum of 2m social distancing when on the track especially when passing other riders unless they are riding with members of the same household.
- There is a maximum of one spectator/parent guardian per household booking. They are not allowed onto the track and must maintain social distancing at all times whilst spectating.
- Hand gel will be provided for riders to use when entering and exiting the track but if people have their own small gel bottles then it would be appreciated if you could bring their own supply.
- These sessions are for paid up members of Wyre Forest CRC only, Membership status will be confirmed before you will be allowed to use the circuit, please remember to bring your 2020 Membership card along with you.
- If you have any coronavirus symptoms (high temperature, new continuous cough, loss or change to your sense of taste/smell) then you must not attend and must self isolate at home and arrange to be tested by visiting gov.uk
- There will be no first aid available and riders will be riding at their own risk.
- Any rider deliberately failing to comply with the rules will be asked to leave the session by the Marshall and may not be permitted to attend future booked sessions
Most importantly please enjoy your circuit time and respect your fellow club members using the circuit at the same time.