Roadside repairs course
July 25 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Have you ever been stuck on the side of the road with a broken Chain or had a puncture and don’t know how to repair it? Then this maybe the course for you.
Our resident bike mechanic will be running this introduction into roadside repairs, covering the following topics:
- Tools – what you require.
- How to mend a broken chain.
- How to deal with punctures.
- Broken gear cable Snapped bolts Slashed/damaged tyre.
- Pretzel wheels
- Free hub failure
- The humble zip tie and where to store them!
- What to keep under your saddle.
- Cab money
Price for WFCRC club member £1, Non Members £3. This is to be paid on the night to cover expenses.
Please do not bring your own bike to work on, this is a show and tell course and you wont need to get covered in oil and muck!
Please use the RSVP tool below to book your place, places are limited to a maximum of 12.
(Extra dates maybe provided if this event sells out).