British Cycling Development Centre Sessions
November 5 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:00pm on Thursday, repeating until November 26, 2020
Development Centres are promoted by the British Cycling talent development team in partnership with regional staff and volunteers. They support riders with their first step on the talent pathway as well as current riders who have been engaged in RSR and Apprentice programmes.
Who is it aimed at?
What do you need?
- A clean road bike in good working order, helmet, gloves, appropriate clothing for the weather & time of year, spare inner tube, tyre levers, pump and enough food & drink for a two-hour session and a pair of trainers suitable for off-bike movements.
- Completed and signed Parental Consent form (Download Here)
Things to note:
- Sessions will run during term time only throughout the year
- Charges for each session are;
- WFCRC 1st claim member FREE
- All others (inc 2nd claim) £3
- PAYMENT ON THE NIGHT
Reminder: These sessions are catered for Youth Cat A & B only.
The Carpark will be open along with the toilets, however the club house and outside drinking taps will be not accessible so please bring everything you need from home.
Rules and requirements of the booking
- There is access to toilet facilities in the club house but the bar and seating areas still remain closed until further notice.
- The outside water taps will be not accessible, therefore you will be required to bring your own bottles from home and enough water for the duration of your session.
- Under no circumstances should water bottles be shared with other riders.
- Riders must ensure they maintain a minimum of 2m social distancing when on the track especially when passing other riders unless they are riding with members of the same household.
- There is a maximum of one spectator/parent guardian per household booking. They are not allowed onto the track and must maintain social distancing at all times whilst spectating.
- Hand gel will be provided for riders to use when entering and exiting the track but if people have their own small gel bottles then it would be appreciated if you could bring their own supply.
- If you have any coronavirus symptoms (high temperature, new continuous cough, loss or change to your sense of taste/smell) then you must not attend and must self isolate at home and arrange to be tested by visiting gov.uk
- As these are coached sessions there will be first aid available.
- Any rider deliberately failing to comply with the rules will be asked to leave the session by the Marshall and may not be permitted to attend future booked sessions
Most importantly please enjoy your coached session and respect your fellow riders using the circuit at the same time.