- This event has passed.
British Cycling Development Centre Sessions
October 10, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:00pm on Thursday, repeating until December 17, 2020
Development Centres are promoted by the British Cycling talent development team in partnership with regional staff and volunteers. They support riders with their first step on the talent pathway as well as current riders who have been engaged in RSR and Apprentice programmes.
Who is it aimed at?
All Youth A, B & Junior bike racers.
What do you need?
- A clean road bike in good working order, helmet, gloves, appropriate clothing for the weather & time of year, spare inner tube, tyre levers, pump and enough food & drink for a two-hour session and a pair of trainers suitable for off-bike movements.
- Completed and signed Parental Consent form (Download Here)
Things to note:
- Sessions will run during term time only throughout the year
- Charges for each session are;
- WFCRC 1st claim member FREE
- All others (inc 2nd claim) £3
- PAYMENT ON THE NIGHT
Finally, whilst BC advertises Development Centres as being for Cat A & B only, we will cater for those riders plus Juniors and adults (and very very good u12).