Advanced Coaching Session
December 17 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00pm on Tuesday, repeating until December 17, 2019
These structured advanced coaching sessions will give riders who are racing (or wanting to race) the skills, knowledge and experience required to aid them throughout the racing season(s).
With content delivered by our British cycling qualified coaching team, these sessions are not to be missed.
Who is it aimed at?
Youth A, B & Junior and Adult racers (and very very good u12).
What do you need?
- A clean road bike in good working order
- Helmet, gloves & appropriate clothing for the weather & time of year
- Spare inner tube, tyre levers, pump etc.
- Enough food & drink for a one-hour session.
Things to note:
- Charges for each session are;
- WFCRC 1st claim member £1
- All others (inc 2nd claim) £3
- PAYMENT ON THE NIGHT