As I am sure you are aware British Cycling and Cycling Time Trials have both now confirmed their updated COVID-19 guidance and outlined what is allowed from Monday March 29th onwards following approval by Sport England. As as a result the following activities will be allowed from next week:
– return of club coached activities
– return of circuit racing and competition
– return of cycling time trials (club and open)
– return of club group rides (up to a maximum of 15*)
* up to 15 riders are allowed if it is an organised club group ride and all riders must be members (first or second claim) to qualify as organised sport. Informal rides are permitted but subject to a maximum of six as not classed as organised sport. Please note any cafe stop will require groups to comply with rule of six at the cafe venue as per national lockdown.
As a result of the above I am therefore pleased to confirm the following club timetable which will be going live over the next few weeks. Details of all events are available on the website and will need to be pre booked using the Eventbrite links to enable us to comply with covid numbers and track and trace.
Monday nights – women’s coached session 19:30-20:30 at Stourport
Tuesday nights- all new adult and junior coached session 19:00-21:00 at Stourport
Thursday nights- British Cycling Development Centre Youth A&B 19-21:00Stourport
Midweek Time Trial series – first round 12th May Ryeland Lane 19:00h
Friday nights – youth coaching (novice to advanced) 18:00 and 19:15h at Stourport
Saturday morning – open track time for all members 08:45- 11:00 at Stourport
Sunday 09:00h at Stourport club group rides A and B. Details on website and Facebook each week
Any club member (first or second) can also access the track outside of our club times at any time as long as it free by phoning up and checking with the clubhouse and paying a small fees to enter.
In terms of other event dates:
Wyre Forest Challenge Men’s and Women’s road races Martley circuit May 9th
Wyre Forest youth circuit series race at Stourport track 12 June
Jean Baker memorial trophy road race Astley Circuit 27 June
Wyre Forest 10 mile open Time Trial K46/10 on 3 July