Dear club members,
I am pleased to be able to confirm that the track will be open for club members from Thursday 25th June. All sessions are pre-book only and riders will only be allowed to ride if they have both booked and read the terms and conditions of booking. It is really important that club members follow this advice or else we risk the Sports Centre not allowing us to use the facility.
Session time will be available in one hour blocks and a maximum of 12 riders per session. The times of the sessions are detailed below and allow for a 15 minute changeover between sessions.
– Thursday Evening session one 6.00-7.00pm
– Thursday Evening session two 7.15-8.15pm
– Friday Evening session one 6.00-7.00pm
– Friday Evening session two 7.15-8.15pm
– Saturday Morning 8.45-9.45am
– Saturday Morning 10.00-11.00am
All sessions can be booked through Eventbrite by visiting this link https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/109279088696/
The car park will be open, however the club house will remain closed.
Full details of the social distancing and track rules as part of our COVID secure requirements are detailed within the booking and the key ones include:
Rules and requirements of the booking
· There will be no access to toilet facilities and under no circumstances are riders permitted to go to the toilet on the track verge
· The outside water taps will be not accessible, therefore you will be required to bring your own bottles from home and enough water for the duration of your session.
· Under no circumstances should water bottles be shared with other riders.
· Riders must ensure they maintain a minimum of 2m social distancing when on the track especially when passing other riders unless they are riding with members of the same household
· There is a maximum of one spectator/parent guardian per household booking. They are not allowed onto the track and must maintain social distancing at all times whilst spectating.
· Hand gel will be provided for riders to use when entering and exiting the track but if people have their own small gel bottles then it would be appreciated if you could bring their own supply
· These sessions are for paid up members of Wyre Forest CRC only, Membership status will be confirmed before you will be allowed to use the circuit, please remember to bring your 2020 Membership card along with you.
· If you have any coronavirus symptoms (high temperature, new continuous cough, loss or change to your sense of taste/smell) then you must not attend and must self-isolate at home and arrange to be tested by visiting gov.uk
· There will be no first aid available and riders will be riding at their own risk
· Any rider deliberately failing to comply with the rules will be asked to leave the session by the Marshall and may not be permitted to attend future booked sessions
We are really looking forward to seeing club members in the coming weeks at the track.