Wyre Forest CRC and British Cycling are pleased to confirm that the previously well attended Thursday night Development Centres are returning to Stouport Cycle Circuit on September 17th 2020.
However due to the COVID pandemic, things need to alter slightly to ensure riders and coaches stay safe and everyone follows the guidance set up by British Cycling the the Government.
Development Centres are promoted by the British Cycling talent development team in partnership with regional staff and volunteers. They support riders with their first step on the talent pathway as well as current riders who have been engaged in RSR and Apprentice programmes.
Who is it aimed at?
What do you need?
- A clean road bike in good working order, helmet, gloves, appropriate clothing for the weather & time of year, spare inner tube, tyre levers, pump and enough food & drink for a two-hour session and a pair of trainers suitable for off-bike movements.
- Completed and signed Parental Consent form (Download Here)
Things to note:
- Sessions will run during term time only throughout the year
- Charges for each session are;
- WFCRC 1st claim member FREE
- All others (inc 2nd claim) £3
- PAYMENT ON THE NIGHT
Reminder: These sessions are catered for Youth Cat A & B only.
For further information on the Sessions, what these offer and when these will take place, please click through to the events page Here